Forum  Xantia Index du Forum Forum Xantia
Pour les amoureux de Xantia

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

air jordan 1 retro wheat mens

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Xantia Index du Forum -> Pôle technique -> Les Tutoriels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Membres

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 03:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: air jordan 1 retro wheat mens Répondre en citant

NANCHANG Womens UGG Classic Sheepskin Tall Boots 5815 Chestnut Outlet , Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- This year Yang Jiusheng made a secret New Year's resolution: To master the instant messaging service WeChat on his smartphone.

This will be no easy task for the 66-year-old retiree from Ruijin City in east China's Jiangxi Province, as accessing the Internet is confusing for him. But knowing that it will mean he can chat with his son in Beijing makes it a challenge worth the headache.

"My son is very busy and cannot call as often as I would like, so I decided to become a 'netizen' and connect to him on WeChat," Yang said.

More and more Chinese are connecting to the Internet, but just as many are left on the sidelines of the Internet era, wondering if you really can teach old dogs new tricks.

This group of people Womens UGG Classic Sheepskin Tall Boots 5815 Black Sale , known as "Tuowangzu", the unconnected group, are grappling with the devices and processes needing to be mastered to gain access to the Internet. This means that convenient services such as online banking, online messaging and taxi-hailing are out of reach for scores of senior citizens, migrant workers and those living in remote areas.

Earlier this month, the Internet Network Information Center reported that there were 649 million people online in China Wholesale Womens UGG Classic Sheepskin Tall Boots 5815 Sand , but the Internet penetration rate at the end of 2014 was only 47.9 percent, meaning more than half of the population are "unconnected."

"I know I could book tickets online right now, but I don't know how to use computers or smartphones," one migrant worker from Jiangxi told Xinhua.

The worker said she had no choice but queue outside ticketing offices to obtain a ticket home for this year's annual Lunar New Year travel rush, known as "Chunyun", while for those with Internet knowledge tickets are just a few clicks away.

Many unconnected citizens interviewed by Xinhua said they found it difficult to use computers or smartphones.

"My son bought me a smartphone last year but I prefer the simple models because I only make telephone calls Cheap Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Chestnut ," said a 66-year-old man from Nanchang City, capital of Jiangxi Province. "I don' t know how to use the mobile Internet."

Zhang Guo, from Zhengzhou City, capital of central China's Henan Province, said her daughter uses online slang, which she finds it really hard to understands.

"I can often hear my daughter say she is 'drunk' when talking about things Discount Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Navy , which is strange," said Zhang.

"Being drunk" is a popular online phrase in China used to express disdain or losing the will to scold or complain.

In addition to a lack of technological know-how, frequent reports of cyber crimes have bred uncertainty among the unconnected group, according to Yin Xiaojian, a research fellow with Jiangxi Academy of Social Sciences.

"Internet fraud rings target this group, making them -- understandably -- wary of new technology Cheap Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Sand ," said the academic.

Yin said more attention should be given to the unconnected and the government should draft measures to help them.

"For example, our government can provide the grassroots with skills workshops or offer services to help them access Internet services," he said.

He also said that the younger generation should help their unconnected relatives.

Zhang Yi, president of iiMedia Research Group, which specializes in mobile Internet, said this group was a huge market.

He said technology companies should develop special software that is easier to operate.

"The Internet should be a tool that brings people together Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Black Clearance , rather than dividing them," he said.
File photo of Yingluck
BANGKOK, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- Thai ex-prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra has said that she has designs on a parliamentary run in 2016 if allowed.

In her first public interview since she was ousted, Yingluck said that she knew from the day she became prime minister her administration would end up toppled from power in a military coup, just as her brother Thaksin Shinawatra was.

Yingluck defended her administration and rejected accusations of corruption, comparing the coup to a carjacking.

"I knew from the first day I was prime minister that if it wasn 't cut short by the independent agencies or the judiciary Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Black Outlet , it would be a coup," Yingluck was quoted by the Bangkok Post newspaper as saying on Monday.

Yingluck has come under fire for a failed rice-subsidy plan that is alleged to have cost the state 600 billion baht in losses.

She faces the prospect of impeachment and possibly a trial in the Supreme Court for alleged dereliction of duty in the scheme.

She rejected any wrongdoing and said she intends to fight the case. The rice-pledging policy benefited the farmers, she said, adding that rice-subsidy policies have been implemented by other governments.

It has been six months since Yingluck was ousted from power by the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), the military junta headed by former army chief Prayut Chan-o-cha who has since replaced her as prime minister.

"I try to keep a low profile, in keeping with the request by the NCPO. These days Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Chestnut Online , I read books, meet up with friends and eat out or go shopping. But it's not often that I do this. I don't want to be in the news," Yingluck said.

She said right now, what she does in life isn't always up to her.

"Since the coup, someone else has chosen the path I walk for me. I have no idea what other path they might draw up for me. I'm not at all in a position to choose," Yingluck said.

Looking back Wholesale Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Grey , she said she has no regrets about her short tenure as premier.

"I did my best to fulfill my duty as a prime minister installed via an election and who preserved democracy," she said.

"It's the same as if the people had handed me the car keys and said I must drive and lead the country. Then suddenly, someone points a gun at my head and tells me to get out of the car while I 'm at the wheel driving the people forward."
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 5 (Xinhua). Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap Basketball Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 03:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Xantia Index du Forum -> Pôle technique -> Les Tutoriels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation